Economic Justice Resources
Fight for $15 and Paid Family Leave
ECCO is working with Raise Up MA to raise the minimum wage to $15/hour and pass Paid Family Leave, so that all MA workers have the option to take time off when they or a family member needs care. In order to pass this legislation, we are working to gather enough signatures to get these measures on the 2018 ballot. See below for more information on our campaign and how you can get involved!
- Campaign Fact Sheet on Minimum Wage and Paid Family Leave
- Mini-Guide: How to Run a Signature Gathering Drive in Your Congregation
- Congregational Planning Worksheet
- Signature gathering script
- Signature Gathering Do’s and Don’ts
- Frequently asked questions
- Soliciting Form that shows businesses that we are allowed to gather signatures.
Other Economic Justice Resources
- RaiseUp MA – The Coalition with whom we worked to pass minimum wage and earned sick time, with whom we are now working to raise the minimum wage again and pass Paid Family Leave. Has lots of good resources.
Info on the Fair Share Amendment, the Millionaires tax we are working to pass on the 2018 ballot.